Vertebrae provides 3D & augmented reality (AR) commerce solutions for the world’s largest retailers. Vertebrae’s technology enables web-based 3D & AR product visualization and try-on experiences that drive measurable results. The end-to-end platform makes the process of 3D asset creation, management, deployment, and reporting easy, by integrating directly with existing workflows and commerce platforms. Founded in 2015, Vertebrae’s clients include Crate and Barrel, CB2, Tenth Street Hats, BBQ Guys, and many more. Vertebrae is headquartered in Santa Monica with offices in Austin. For more information, visit https://www.vertebrae.com.
We are looking for a high-energy Project Manager to join our expanding Project Management team. This is an opportunity to join a quick growing SaaS company and work with exciting and ever evolving technologies.
Responsibilities include working closely with our Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and Finance leads to prepare comprehensive action plans including resources, timelines and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks such as scheduling and project research, along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation and handling external queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate across teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Manager’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple departments.
- Full project life cycle ownership successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Communicate clearly with clients to establish timeline expectations, execute deliverables, and maintain overall status
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the Project Management team.
- Deliver progress reports, proposals, project scope, requirement documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors and key stakeholders
- Raise potential risks to delivery and assist in strategizing alternative solutions
- Create project schedules and manage timelines across clients
Experience & Skills Requirements
- 1+ years of customer-facing project management experience (interfacing with both internal and external teams and stakeholders, creating project plans, managing budgets and schedules, allocating resources, etc.). Bonus points for experience in 3D, Augmented Reality, or Ecommerce experience.
- You’re a driver of success, you’re a high impact player, and you’re a cheerleader for the team. You take pride in showing off what the team is accomplishing. You pass along credit and highlights other’s successes above your own.
- You possess a knack for putting the pieces together to build something larger.
- You have strong technical prowess in addition to solid business acumen.
- You’re a team player, you understand that a Project Manager serves a role on the team where you and your cross-functional peers are all playing their part to drive results together.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to be as effective as possible.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
- Passion for augmented reality and the ecommerce industry.
- Flexibility with changing timelines, project objectives, and priorities.
- Upbeat, friendly attitude and readiness to dive into every work day.