TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity, celebrate individuality and bring people together. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The US product team is focused on understanding TikTok's users, identifying opportunity areas, prioritizing the problems we must solve, and delivering innovative user-centric solutions. We seek to continuously raise the bar on how we build and enhance products to drive new and existing user growth, engagement and retention.
We're looking for an experienced product manager to work with our AR tools, interactive engineering, website and product operations teams to build a robust set of products and resources for a global community of creative technologists, designers and developers who use our AR creation tools and SDKs to create user-generated features and experiences for TikTok video creators.
This high-speed role requires complex problem-solving across time zones and a tireless entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be shaping an important new platform for TikTok through initiating opportunities and finding solutions with minimal guidance. We are largely unencumbered by red tape, but building a robust foundation is a critical step toward scaling the platform and empowering its rapid yet sustainable growth.
- Own the product strategy, roadmap and execution of community-related features for TikTok's AR platform, including community forums, learning resources and website tools
- Lead a highly cross-functional team across engineering, design, operations, marketing, user support and other areas to prioritize, align and deliver on clear product goals and success metrics
- Drive product ideation and requirements definition, collaborate with engineering to drive technical development and collaborate with go-to-market teams to drive launch of new products
- Partner closely with product operations to develop products and programs to grow and scale the community and drive adoption of TikTok's AR platform
- Partner closely with interactive engineering to develop products and resources to educate and upskill the community of TikTok AR designers and developers- Integrate user feedback, market analysis and data into product requirements to enhance community satisfaction
- Educate and influence both internal leadership and external stakeholders on TikTok's AR platform community strategy
- 4+ years of product management experience building community-centric tech platforms
- BS/BA in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Self-starter who can manage large cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results with limited supervision
- Strong ability to both grasp the bigger picture as well as dive into the details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about TikTok and the latest AR technologies
- Experience building AR/VR products
- Experience working on a global product with stakeholders across different time zones
- Familiarity with Mandarin is a plus
Please reference this job listing on hire.AR - it will help the hiring manager organize your application, and it will help grow our community.