TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The TikTok AR Platform enables visual effects and augmented reality experiences in TikTok's creation and consumption pipelines, including but not limited to: creative video editing capabilities, camera filters, and AR camera effects.
The TikTok AR Platform Frontend team is responsible for building stable, sustainable, and reusable infrastructure for the TikTok AR Platform. We standardize the frontend development environment and workflow, determine tech stack and best practices, and build commonly shared libraries. We also keep raising the bar of our code base, exploring the newest web technologies, and figuring out how different coding patterns can be utilized in our own context.
We are looking for motivated engineers to join us and help accomplish this mission. You will work with our experienced engineers to find out the best way to bring our current technologies to the next level. Given the speed in which our team is growing, your work will be highly challenging, and will have an essential impact on the productivity of anyone who works on web related projects within TikTok.
- Design, architect, and implement frontend websites for AR platform and service platforms
- Build world-class frontends, which combine usability, accessibility, elegance, performance, and maintainability
- Adopt automated and manual test strategies to ensure product quality
- Learn and understand how TikTok product works and help build end-to-end solutions
- Learn and grow from working with great colleagues and taking on challenges;- Help our team grow from your expertise, experience, and perspectives.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related major, 2+ years of industry experience in a software development environment
- Experience in solving CSS/JS multi-browser compatibility problems and front-end performance optimization
- Understanding of construction and continuous integration, familiarity with at least one construction tool
- Understanding of component-based development ideas, familiarity with React, Angular, Vue.js, or any other equivalent library / framework
- Understanding of back-end technologies and databases is a plus.
Please reference this job listing on hire.AR - it will help the hiring manager organize your application, and it will help grow our community.