TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for an AR Tools Engineer to join our TikTok AR Effects Platform Team. AR Platform is committed to connect and empower millions of TikTok creators with the latest AR technologies. As part of the Tools team you will be working with engineers ,designers and artists to build tools and features that would help bring their creativity to reality.
• Design and implement new features for TikTok's special effects editor.
• Architect the future direction of the effects editing tools and pipeline.
• Standardize workflow and processes for effects production.
• Support TikTok effects software engineers, interactive engineers and designers.
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field with 3+ years in software development experience
• Proficient in C++. 3+ years of C++ experience.
• Solid data structure and algorithm foundations.
• Have excellent system design skills, and UI/UX product design sense.Preferred Skills:
• Experience in VR/AR or game engine development, with a focus on asset pipeline design and development.
• Passionate about TikTok, augmented reality, as well as creating the most fun, original and creative ideas and experiences.
• Experience with cross-platform PC and Mobile development.
• Knowledge of one or more UI frameworks (Qt, DirectUI, Electron, etc...).
• Have good product sense, passionate about great UX experience.
• Familiar with graphics APIs (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, or Vulkan) and GPU architectures.
• Experience working across different teams.
Please reference this job listing on hire.AR - it will help the hiring manager organize your application, and it will help grow our community.