TH Experiential is a leading experiential and digital marketing agency, building content and experiences for the world we live in and the devices we live on.
At TH Experiential our mission is to make experiences the most powerful marketing tool for brands.
We have spent the past 15 years partnering with over 450 brands and agencies to develop experiential marketing strategies for press, influencers and consumers. Since the pandemic hit in March 2020, we have helped over 35 brands innovate, develop and launch their first ever digital activations while also providing strategic planning and preparation for a return to in-real-life.
With 44 virtual experiences produced in the last ten months, we are looking ahead in 2021 and forging our agency leadership in experiential marketing from a digital, in-real-life and hybrid lense. We leverage technology innovation across augmented reality, mixed reality, 3D space design, CGI, and gamification to provide powerful solutions for the problems brands are facing today in reinventing how to market and generate commerce in our new normal.
At TH, we have a start-up team culture based on mutual respect and admiration. Each of us shows up everyday, not to do a job, but to fulfill our responsibilities to each other and commitment to the mission we all believe in.
Our agency is the sum and manifestation of the energy we bring to the work, our clients and each other. It’s the personalities we have and the leadership we demonstrate. It’s our ownership, personal commitment and dedication to succeed. At TH we believe that who we are individually and how we show up, is ultimately what we are as an agency.
At TH we personally embody and manifest our values:
- Obsessed with the client experience and delivering beyond what they need
- Challenge ourselves to be the expert
- Curious - always learning, supporting, adapting, improving and evolving
- Accountable leaders in the areas of the business we each represent
Our organization is committed to D&I and is 80% female, 54% people of color, and 36% Black and African American and includes three generations. We truly believe that our diverse work family is key to what is fueling our business success and innovation.
As an Account Manager you will work closely with a highly engaged and motivated team of designers, producers, creatives and executives, all focused on delivering one common goal for our clients and the agency. You will serve as the day-to-day client lead, ensuring your clients’ campaign objects are achieved and actively identifying account growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties and responsibilities required to perform this job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions; other duties may be assigned:
- Defining the project scope and requirements, creating a project roadmap, and planning the activities necessary to achieve the project goals and objectives
- Overseeing the entire life cycle of a project, from defining the scope, building the roadmap, managing deliverables, to creating a great customer experience
- Acting as the primary point of contact for scheduling and management of design and production
- Estimating workloads, budgets, and developing schedules
- Breakdown of the key road-map items into phases and assignments
- Leading the account and client communications during the project lifecycle
- Leading weekly internal and client meetings and provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to both client and internal teams
- Managing cross functional team communication and daily progress stand-ups between design, production and development
- Monitoring and managing project schedules, scopes, resources and budgets both internally and externally
- Being proactive and able to simplify complex workflows, identify problems before they arrive and navigate to solutions that don't interfere with the overall goals and timelines
- Analyzing risks to the project and manage changes in project scope to troubleshoot, reprioritize and grow overall project budgets and re-prioritization
- Helping both the client and your own organization meet its financial and long-term business goals
- Ensuring that the project meets the quality standards expected by the client and your own organization
- Leading project post mortems and recaps with clear strategic goals and next steps
- Identifying and actively pursuing future opportunities with clients to grow account relationships and meet organic growth metrics for key accounts
Mindset and Approach
- Cheerleader to motivate the team to perform
- Mentor and coach team members
- Problem-solve in a positive manner
- Handle conflict when it occurs with a calm attitude
- Driven to get things done, be action-oriented and results-driven
- Proactive and enthusiastic self-starter and collaborative team leader
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Proven client leadership skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships, strategically problem solve and identify growth opportunities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills, ability to multitask efficiently and collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication, especially as it relates to client and internal communication, content creation and leading presentations
- Proven success in account and project management, especially the ability to lead collaborative cross-disciplinary teams and complex projects
- Experience in managing multiple complex projects at once while meeting tight deadlines and exceeding client goals and objectives
- Ability to draw up work schedules and delegate tasks effectively
- Possess strategic thinking methodologies: solves problems through creative solutions that span both in real life as well as digital technology and the overall customer experience
- Negotiation skills for dealing with stakeholders and getting resources to agree with deadlines
- People skills, especially the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Business know-how, especially an understanding of how each project affects the business' short and long-term financial goals
- Analytical skills to assess and evaluate projects
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Strong Excel skills and ability to work with databases
- Understanding of the Google Workspace
- Basic digital marketing skills such as social media, SEO, and analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5 years of related experience
- Strong Computer and Technology skills, including MS Office Programs and Google Workspace capabilities: Slides, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- This position is currently remote
WHAT WE OFFER
At TH, we foster an inspired, creative and collaborative environment with a group of diverse, talented individuals who have conceptualized, designed and produced some of the most talked-about, award-winning experiential campaigns throughout our 14+ year history, topping Event Marketer’s IT List again in 2020.
Our Perks & Benefits Include
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Generous vacation policy
- Access to professional development tools
- Become part of our tight-knit community and attend regular team gatherings and celebrations of team accomplishments and wins