At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 144,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.
Microsoft is looking for Maintenance Technicians for its HoloLens team!
Working on Microsoft HoloLens you will be part of an expert organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, micro- and nanofabrication, and metrology.
With your open and determined attitude you collaborate closely and efficiently with other experts in your team. An innovative and pragmatic approach paired with well-organized time and resource management is the key for you to succeed in this cutting-edge technology development environment.
- The job consists mainly of executing maintenance tasks on specialized systems in 5 shifts
- The rest is responding to requests and participating in development of the maintenance work
- Each shift maintenance person is the one responsible for the maintenance in their shift
- The maintenance team works across multiple fields and with multiple teams
- Work is however done mostly independently
Please reference this job listing on hire.AR - it will help the hiring manager organize your application, and it will help grow our community.