Vive creates fully immersive, premium-grade virtual reality products for everyone with breathtaking graphics and lifelike sounds. Work, play, learn, and experience the world in ways you never thought possible.
The VIVE Partner Marketing Manager is an integral part of HTC’s Virtual Reality (VR) Marketing team, working closely with our enterprise software and engine partners to plan and execute joint marketing and promotional activations. You will conduct detailed ROI measurements to benchmark and optimize our partner promotions and develop partner relationships with a direct impact on our overall business strategy.
As a part of HTC’s VR Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work with high-profile enterprise partners such as Epic, Unity, Autodesk, and Solidworks. Success within this role relies on your proactive ownership and your passion for developing these critical relationships within a highly visible and influential industry.
- You have led marketing program planning discussions; working with partners to understand their business goals and building cross-channel activations to help deliver against them
- You can clearly identify and prioritize abundant opportunities.
- You have the discipline to go deep on the most critical projects and meet the other opportunities through scaled program development.
- You have worked in lean organizations that require true end-to-end ownership of projects, and you prefer it to delegating. At the same time, you’re disciplined enough to stick to your defined remit, and enable others to deliver on theirs.
- You have managed several concurrent programs, with deep measurement and optimization, to inform the business priorities of the organization on an ongoing basis.
- You work extremely well across teams, and you’re great at helping internal and external stakeholders understand how they benefit from the program or solution that you’re advocating.
- You are a self-directed contributor, who can be provided with a set of KPI’s and establish your own manner of achieving them.
- You are strong at “managing-up” with recommendations and requests.
- You have strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills, and are passionate about developing and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships. You can easily pivot on new information and are flexible to the input of your colleagues and partners.
Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities)
- 7+ years of experience in relevant roles within the high-tech industry, i.e. enterprise partner marketing, demand generation, field sales enablement, marketing program management, business development, partnership management.
- Experience leading marketing program planning discussions
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Abilities)
- This role will be based in the VIVE Seattle office, with the potential for remote location, 20% expected travel.