Coming from experiential roots, we are striving to change the corporate marketing world to become more human. We reorganized our own company to become the first ground-up integration agency. Rather than devising integrated campaigns from the usual above-the-line perspective, we start ‘on the ground’ with a real life human experience, and integrate up into the channels that humans genuinely use and care about.
Factory360 are looking for a Creative Director to join a hard-working and passionate team. We are a multi-disciplinary creative agency, with a particular focus towards experiential campaigns, as well as content, digital and social. We believe our work should be a contribution to culture, and we strive to create what people WANT to do/see/experience.
The Creative Director will oversee the creative and strategy for all of Factory360’s campaigns. They will be an essential leader to the rest of the creative team and the agency at large, inspiring colleagues and clients alike with their insight-driven ideas of the highest quality. It could be a national mobile tour, a short film, a digital platform build or an augmented reality experience, they will create something spectacular centered around the human experience. They will have one eye on all aspects of culture around them, and one eye on the future looking for what’s next. The role is remote for the near future, so a snazzy Zoom background is optional.
- Oversee the complete creative output of the agency, from new business pitches to full campaign execution.
- Develop creative strategies to frame up ideas for a wide variety of clients.
- Create and manage the development of campaign ideas, with particular expertise in experiential, as well as content, digital and social.
- Lead by example to all staff, fostering a positive and creative environment to produce the best work.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and external vendors to complete projects within timeframe and budget.
- 7-10 years of experience in the creative industry, both B2C and B2B.
- Experience managing a creative team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience fostering client relationships and new business.
- Strong understanding of design, graphic composition, typography and environmental user flows.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of AR, VR and creative technology.
Please reference this job listing on hire.AR - it will help the hiring manager organize your application, and it will help grow our community.