Coding Dojo is an industry-leading coding bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach 3 full stacks in 3 months— a mixture of which can include Python, MEAN, MERN, Rails, C#, or Java. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- 2+ years’ experience in development of real-time interactive solutions in AR/VR, graphics, gaming, UI/UX/HCI or other interactive application areas
- 2+ years’ experience developing in C/C++
- Augmented or Virtual Reality experience
- Unity, Unreal or related game engine experience
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling
- UI/Interaction development experience in a 3D product
- BS in computer science, human-computer interaction, electrical engineering, bioinformatics, robotics or related field
- Experience applying machine learning, optimization, or statistical inference to interactive problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in teaching that would include one or more areas of mentoring, industry training, online, or classroom instruction.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching that would include one or more areas of mentoring, industry training, online, or classroom instruction.
- Desire to teach, develop and manage
- Leadership - able to show leadership
- Enthusiasm - exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure - maintains stable performance even when under heavy pressure or stress
- Information processing skills - demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Communication - can break down complex concepts in a simple, easy to understand manner
- Humble - respectful of everyone and their neuro-diversity
This is a remote work position working overnight hours in the US to teach students in Arabia time zone.