We know what makes great AR. We've been pioneering it since 2011.
We push boundaries and make augmented reality that's valuable and entertaining.
Augmented reality drives results. It's at the core of everything we do.
Since launching, Blippar’s technology has been used by brands such as PepsiCo, Porsche, Pearson, Burberry, Cadbury, L’Oréal, GSK, Rugby World Cup and Procter & Gamble to create experiences which deepen awareness and consumer engagement.
Your success will be based on a:
- Go-to-market strategy. Development and execution of an ambitious go-to-market strategy for our core offerings. With a strong focus on establishing ourselves as the market leader and fulfilling our growth potential.
- Focus on the bottom line. Partner with the sales teams to focus on marketing that impacts our bottom line - lead generation, customer acquisition, conversion points, pitch documentation, collaterals - every little counts.
- Invest in the end-to-end experience. Deliver a thoughtful, consistent and exceptional customer journey for each of our offerings, with a focus on working closely with the product team for the SaaS product to align the marketing ecosystem with the user experience.
- High impact positioning for Blippar. Delivering clear communications that promote the right message to maintain a strong brand and market position.
- Strong employee engagement. Through a clear and comprehensive internal communications strategy delivered throughout the business.
- Providing marketing leadership to the business - aligning the wider organisation behind our positioning and go to market strategy.
- Responsible for the marketing team performance, including goal setting, recruitment and development needs.
- Overseeing all marketing output, ultimately accountable for quality of what we deliver.
- Identifying and leading on new business opportunities as appropriate.
- Accountable for overall business performance, beyond marketing. Identifying areas for improvement and growth, as well as problem solving and contributing to the business plan.
This is a key role on the exec team and while you'll be able to work as part of our C suite you'll also be delighted to get stuck in and get your hands dirty by dlivering some really tactical "stuff". We're a small team and our continued success is based on a super work ethic and great communications.