We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
In the role of Art Director, AR/VR you will craft innovative and compelling solutions that have high production value and bring the creative to life. You will conceive, design, and guide the development of high-quality interactive experiences.
As an Art Director, AR/VR you will be responsible for the creation and art direction of interactive 3D and AR/VR experiences across a range of deliverables. The ideal candidate demonstrates the utmost attention to detail and proactively identifies efficiencies. You will communicate and support chosen design direction effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect. You will collaborate with creative technologists, 3D artists and design leads to craft stunning visual solutions that delight the public.
- You have at least 5-7 years of applicable experience leading design and concept efforts on interactive, 3D, motion graphics or game development projects.
- You are proficient in interactive 3D design tools such as Unity, Unreal, iOS, Photoshop, Maya, Blender or other relevant software preferred.
- You have understanding of visual and UI design fundamentals and know how to apply them to a variety of interactive projects.
- You have a sound understanding of AR/VR, real-time 3D and/or motion graphics workflows that will enable the smooth progress of an array of projects from concept to delivery.
- Your design skills are accompanied by experience to guiding, evaluating, and redirecting the creative work of a multi-disciplined team.
- You have excellent presentation, written, and oral skills.
- You are able to collaborate, multitask, and work within deadlines. You thrive in a creative and dynamic work environment.
- BA/BFA/BS in Graphic Design, or equivalent industry experience.
Please reference this job listing on hire.AR - it will help the hiring manager organize your application, and it will help grow our community.